Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Movin' In

Well, here we are. Just moved in to my dorm today, and classes start on the 23rd.

I wish I could say that I'm excited, but I'd be lying. More accurately, I'm just feeling drained. Not so much physically, but more emotionally.

They say it's a huge transition, switching to college. Huge amounts of freedom, no one checking up on you, etc. Me, I haven't noticed anything yet. Just a change of scenery and new people to meet. The latter of which I am not doing a very good job with. I've always been a pretty solitary person - something that probably won't help me out too much, here. I imagine I'll do alright once this lethargy wears off.

Guess I should probably go find something to do now. Sitting about in my room isn't getting me anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment