Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Evaluating Interest

I recently ordered a poster from Jonathan Koshi (The LEGO one), and I started thinking. I've got a couple of designs done over the years for amusement, some of which I briefly (and rather unsuccessfully) attempted to sell as t-shirts. I've been meaning to get some of them printed as posters, and thought that I might have some success selling them. So, I'd like to see what kind of interest people have in the following designs. Which (if any) would you consider purchasing if it were available as a poster? And - because I'm pretty inexperienced as far as these things go - I'd love any suggestions you might have as far as selecting a printing company, style of printing, type of paper, etc. Out of the lot, my favorites are Red Golf, the Top Hat Appreciation Society, and Escher, You Bastard.

Note: If you want one of these printed, please leave a comment telling me so! I can't decide if I don't get any input!

Without further ado:

Red Golf

Justice vs. Ninjas (I'm a bit sure about the color scheme on this one - either print it on colored paper or change the scheme?)

Reject Propaganda

The following sketches would obviously be updated to digital format and edited somewhat. For example, I'd probably go for a Victorian-age look for the Top Hat Appreciation Society.

Top Hat Appreciation Society

Escher, You Bastard

Thanks for any input you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment