Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How to get around on campus

So thus far, I've seen people getting around campus by car, bicycle, tiny bicycle (I don't even know if there's a real name for those but they look so silly with a grown teenager riding one and the knees flailing about and such), skateboard, tiny skateboard, longboard, roller blades, a scooter, and on foot.

UPDATE: I've now also seen someone on a unicycle and someone on an electric scooter.

UP-UPDATE: I just saw some people on one of those two-person bicycles. Those are called tandem bicycles, I think.

UPDATE VOL. 3: Saw someone in a velomobile earlier. I don't like the name "velomobile". I'm going to start calling them "Bike-Pods". I think I should just make a page to list the vehicle types that I've seen around campus.

Modes of transportation that I have not but would very much like to see (Along with helpful reference images!):
Just my two cents.

P.S. On an irrelevant note, I just ordered a 22x17" House of Doolittle Refillable Doodle Pad from Amazon, for my desk. Hopefully it'll prove useful for my spur-of-the-moment doodling, calculations and whatnot, notes to myself, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment